Spectrum.net Email Sign in account guideline is designed for you if you have signed up for a Charter Spectrum account and as such become of the Charter communications network subscribers. If you have done that, then how is how to access your Spectrum email account easily.
Charter Communications (now branded as Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S. Charter.net provides a webmail service through its Spectrum Internet subscription packages. Subscribers can create up to seven email addresses with each Spectrum account.
New subscribers who have created a Spectrum username receives a free email address which is their Spectrum username followed by @spectrum.net. For example, if your username is Santa.cruz, your email address will be Santa.email@example.com. Customers who signed up before the service rebranded can continue to access their account using their charter.net credentials and continue to use their @charter.net email address.
How to Login to Your Charter.net Spectrum.net Email Account
You can access your Charter Spectrum email account using a web browser or mobile app. Now below is simple guideline on how to log in to Charter.net spectrum webmail inbox.
- To login go to the spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/. Alternatively you can go to the Spectrum home page and click the Sign In link at the top of the screen.
- If this is the first time you have logged-in or if you are a customer of a service that has recently been merged with Charter Communications you might see a form requesting your ZIP code so you can be directed to the correct login page for your particular service. If so, enter your ZIP code and press the Continue button.
- Next you will see the Spectrum.net email sign in page title “Enter Your Sign-In Info”.
- Enter your Spectrum username or email address. If you have not created a username yet then click the Create Username link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type in your password.
- You can tick the Remember Me box so your login details are recalled automatically next time you login. Do not use this option if you are using a computer that is accessible to the general public.
- Now click the Sign In button to login to your Spectrum email account. Once logged in you can access your Spectrum email inbox, as well as watch TV online, pay your bills, etc.
If you need general help on how to use your email account and how to send and receive messages, please see our Email Support Guide.
How to Create a Spectrum Email Account Addresses
As a subscriber to Spectrum Internet services who have already signed up for a Spectrum internet account, you don’t need to go and start creating a new Charter Spectrum email account. This is because when you create a Spectrum internet account, automatically, you will receive a free Spectrum email addresses.
Your primary, or administrative, username and email address is used to manage your account and has full access to all account features. You can create additional usernames and email addresses for household members.
These standard usernames have limited access but include a separate email inbox for each username. If you haven’t set up your administrative Spectrum username yet, go to the Sign In page and click the Create Username link at the bottom of the page. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Provided you have created your main Spectrum username, you can now add additional standard usernames each of which will have an associated email address and independent mailbox.
How to Add Spectrum Additional Email Address
To add an additional standard user, follow these steps.
- Sign in to Spectrum.net account as usual.
- Next select the My Account link at the top of the page.
- Near the bottom of the page you will see a list of all existing username already associated with your account.
- Select Add User
- Now provide the requested details for the new user and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Create Username
This will create your new standard username. Optionally you can upgrade a standard user to an administrative user.
All new standard usernames have parental controls applied that prevent access to adult content. If you need to change these settings go to My Account and modify the options in Settings.
How to Reset Charter Spectrum.net Email Sign In Password & Username
If you have forgotten your username you can recover your Spectrum username back simply by clicking, “Forgot Username or Password?”, just above the Sign In button on the login screen.
On the following screen choose from Get Username, Get Password, or both.
Click the Continue button.
Next you’ll need to type in the email address you provided when you registered your account, or your phone number. Or you can provide your Charter Spectrum account number and your last name. This is part of the verification process that ensures you are the legitimate owner of the account.
You may also see a CAPTCHA box that you will need to click to confirm you are a real person and not a robot.
Click the Continue button.
A six digit verification code will now be sent to you by email, text message or voice call, depending on which verification method you selected.
Enter the six digit code into the box provided on the web site.
If you are recovering your password you will be asked to provide a new password. Type in the new password and then type it again to confirm. Remember to use a strong password. See our Password Guide for help creating and remembering secure passwords.
Now you can go back to the main Spectrum.net email log in screen and enter your new details to gain access to your email and other services.
If you have any other Spectrum.net email sign in problem as a result of password or username lost even after following the above guideline on how to reset your Charter Spectrum email account sign in password, use the comment section to reach us.